1. PURPOSE: The Canadian Blood Services Mosaic Me Campaign (the Campaign) is to engage our external stakeholders in a fun and interactive way. The intent of the Campaign is to educate and raise awareness of the Blood Signal and National Blood Donor Week.
3. PARTICIPANT’S AGREEMENT: By participating in the Campaign, you fully and unconditionally agree to comply with the following terms of submission, which are final and binding.
4. PARTICIPANT ELIGIBILITY: Participants must be 18 or over and residents of Canada, (except for Quebec).
5. CONTENT ELIGIBILITY:
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION: In order for you to participate, we must collect your name, city of residence, province, and email address on the submission page for the Campaign. Our obligations and your rights to this information are described on our Access to Information and Privacy Page
7. SELECTION PROCESS: When you submit Content, it will be reviewed by a moderator at Canadian Blood Services. Only select Content will be posted. If selected, the Content you submitted will be published by Canadian Blood Services for this Campaign and it will be visible to all users of the websites and social media sites used in the Campaign, including third party print, TV, radio or other public outlets. We reserve the right to remove any Content at any time.
8. OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT: By submitting Content to us, you affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to submit Content; and you license to Canadian Blood Services all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication by Canadian Blood Services pursuant to this Notice to Participants. You further agree that Content you submit to the Campaign will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to submit the material to the Campaign and grant Canadian Blood Services all of the license rights granted herein.
9. PARTICIPANT CONDUCT: In addition, by participating you agree not to:
10. VIOLATIONS OF THIS NOTICE: We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Notice to Participants and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to the Content that you submit to the Campaign, your personal information, usage history, IP address and traffic information.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Canadian Blood Services shall not be liable to you and/or any third party for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to your participation in the Campaign, including, but not limited to, any lost profits, lost opportunities, special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages.
13. INDEMNITY OF CANADIAN BLOOD SERVICES: You agree to release and hold harmless Canadian Blood Services, our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, actions, and costs, arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Campaign.
Contact Us: Should you have any questions or concerns about the Campaign or this Notice, please contact us at email@example.com.